Students who want to study in Australia:-

Students who want to study in Australia:-

When you have decided on a course and an institution, it is a time to apply for admission. This is first step is to for the course you want. There are two ways to apply. If you are applying direct, then you have to download the application form from the education provider’s website. If you are applying for courses at more than one institution, you will need to submit a separate application to each institution. Most of institutions partner with a number of agents. Details on the agents an institution works with can be found on their website or by contact them unswerving. You will require preparing supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the course, provider and qualification you’re studying for. The most important documents include the certificates that verify your previous study, including qualifications you already have, evidence of your English talking proficiency. Certificate or proof papers which verify previous study or work experience if you are seeking course credits these must also translated to English.

After receiving offer letter:-

If your application is successfully accepted, you will receive a “Letter of Offer”. To confirm you’re your offer you must respond to this letter by signing and sending an acceptance of offer back to the institution. This can more often than not be done by mail or, in some cases it is send by scanning and email the letter. This offer letter is a contract between you and the institution. It sets out the course you will be accepted in, enrolment conditions, the fees and taxes you need to pay, and the refund is payable if you don’t start your course or finish your course. Keep the copy of letter of Offer. You will need this copy so that you are aware of your rights and you make a claim against the institution.

Then Visa Application:

If you are applying for your student visa through the department of immigration and the citizenship’s online lodgment facility then you have the details of your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment to lodge your visa application. If you are lodging a paper visa application you must provide the electronic Confirmation of Enrolment prior the visa being granted. Secondary school exchange students and students sponsored by either Foreign Affairs or the department of Defense are the only students who will not require a confirmation of enrolment certificate.

You have to confirm that you meet requirements for a student visa before you accept an offer and pay any tuition fees.

Canada PR Consultants Ludhiana, Punjab | Australia PR Consultants Ludhiana, Punjab | Canada Study Visa Consultants Ludhiana, Punjab |


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s